31 July 2012

Yesterday, 30 July 2012

Thank you for:

1. The walking: When my bus was stuck in a jam, I got up and walked. When I got dropped off at the highway, I walked home. After walking so much in London and Paris, I have come to  understand that walking is not such an impossible task. First, I would not move. I would stay put in a stuck bus or auto but now I have found new freedom. I just walk.

2. Reaching on time: because I decided to walk, I reached on time :)

3. Sachin: He is one the kindest persons I know. He let me use his house for the shoot. The day would not have been even half as fun if it were not to be in his place.

4. Dan: I knew he would be a great guy, I am glad he was.

5. The host: Sachin is such a great host. He was quiet for a long time as he was studying for his exams and then at lunch time he was a typical Indian host. He watched over Dan and me as we ate, served us food- dal, rice, rotis, vegetables, custard, kheer, laddoos and he kept looking for more food. He spoke so much to Dan and I know we made Dan feel at home.

6. My kids and Rahul: Rahul is such a great guy. He gladly brought my kids to the shoot. My kids are just out of this world. The way they spoke and what they spoke just blew me away. I love each one of them so dearly.

7. Jogger's Park: My kids played at Jogger's Park. I wanted Dan to see the park too. He has a lot of work to do in these 2 weeks and I tried to do my bit of helping him see a little bit of Mumbai. I think he liked the park :p There he asked me how I was on a break and I told him about the problems I was facing in building my school. He wished me well. Which meant a lot.

8. Sleeping Beauties: My kids slept on my lap and near me. I take that to be the greatest compliment!

9. My white chikan kurta: I have been wearing it every single time. I love it :)