Thank you for:
1. Everything in my life: my family, VM, my friends, everything I do and everything that I have turned out to be. I have been taken care of.
2. The work I finished yesterday: I got my laptops fixed, the currency exchanged, my print outs done, last minute bookings, scrubbing, part of the dinner and just generally living a full day.
3. The buses: I got into the wrong bus- on my home bus stop- quite a shame! But I thought fast and took another bus. The other bus was empty and fast :)
4. The perfume and the cakes: My sisters gifted me a perfume which made me feel so fresh and happy. Chel got me a very tasty looking cake and VM gifted me a cake- and he forgot to write his name on the card. I kept wondering who gifted me a cake for quite a few hours!
5. The meeting with my kids: I am the happiest when I am with them. Even if i cry before- after-during my visit :p
6. The trip: It is a privilege to be able to travel as I am discovering slowly. I am glad, I have the opportunity.