16 July 2012

Yesterday 15 July 2012

Thank you for:

1.       The sightseeing: We went to Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees today. Aunt and I walked a lot yesterday as well as today. I enjoyed seeing both these places. I realized I need to read a little bit of History of all these places. I am like a dumb tourist who clicks pictures and returns home to upload them on some social networking site. I read everything that is written there though, in my defense and I come home and read some more on those places. Not that dumb, but a little bit still...

2.       The emails I received today. Very powerful messages in them. I am thankful that people have been taking the time to share their thoughts with me.

3.       The shorts: I wore shorts today after a while.

4.       The conversation at night: Aunt and I spoke for a long time at night. She shared with me how upset she was when we discovered how ill my mum was. These past few months, I have been feeling alone, but after listening to her, I came to know how we are all connected and supported.