29 June 2012

Today, 29 June 2012

Thank you for:

1. The rotis again: I just remembered that I once asked Niya, how she made such perfect chapatis. She said she has been making them for 7 years. I thought it would take me 7 years to get there. But, it took me ONE morning. How did that happen? Surely, some miracle. I must have touched something magically Gujarati!

2. Daily Dump: Such a wonderful website, initiative and everything. I cannot wait to start composting.

3. Research: The research I read about today is making me peaceful.

4. Good looking guys: They are such a treat on an otherwise boring day. Where were all these guys when I was younger?

5. The conversation I had with the chemist. He told me that we get see shocking things when we are in the hospital. I said yes. I was a bit shaken too with what I saw. We then immediately made a connection. He spoke to me so kindly when I was fumbling with the cash. When I was transacting with him later again, I realized that something had changed.