1. The relief: the pain is subsiding. It hurts just to watch so much pain and discomfort but I am thankful for the message I received. The power resides in my thoughts and I need to take care of what I think. I need to stay more positive. I am not grateful for what happened. I am hurt and upset, but then thank you for showing me.
2. The chapatis I made this morning: no longer am I calling them theplas or khakras. They are soft nice round rotis :)
3. Mum's exclamation on the day my rotis were not round. She said I was so good at this, what happened to me? I was gloating :p
| View from my Window |
5. The number of things I have been learning: The RTE in depth, Globalization and Localization, Organic Farming, reducing carbon foot print, the Kashmir Issue, Dr Manmohan Singh's PMship and ideas and how to stay happy. My stay at home has brought out so much learning that I think I should write in detail about it and I will asap!
6. The rain: it has been raining since 2 am. It actually feels like the rains are here. Finally. And the wonderful view from my window:
7. The clarity: After much confusion and discussion about the land for the school, I finally have some clarity. It has brought about huge changes in the way I think of how the next few weeks are going to be- very positive :)