Thank you for:
1. The Rains!!! What beauty. I was a bit worried about the rains and I still am. But the showers in the morning and right now as I type, have been such an act of benevolence from the one above. It rained so much in the afternoon, that I had to close the windows and bring all the clothes in. I went for mass, with my raincoat!
2. The Opportunity: The opportunity is not that great for me, but what I learned through it- I have nothing to fear.
3. The dosas I fried. And ate. I generally apply cheese on my dosas and eat them. I ate three. I love them. But after eating 2, while I waited for the third one, I realized I should earn my dosas. So I decided to fry them. They are simpler than making chapatis. As in, the dosas actually do not stick to the non stick pan, chapatis- do. I like kneading the dough, and I am sure making the batter for the dosas, is a different ball game- but frying- I enjoyed it!
4. The logistics memo: makes the London trip so close. I am excited.
5. Reminding me to use IE 9 while writing my blog. Its super strange that chrome which is a google product is incompatible with blogger. Maybe it is google or maybe, it is just me.
6. Reminding me that 4 years ago, I joined India's workforce by joining one of it's most credible corporate lobbying bodies. And also for reminding me that I made some correct decisions and I am standing at the right place today. For yesterday, 3 years ago, I walked in to a classroom to become a teacher for life and for today, I am working on entering my own school next year at this time. June is a month of beginnings- that is why, it rains :)