Thank you for:
1. MR: She has been asking me to be a part of so many initiatives. Although, I am not interested in most of them, I find her faith in me very comforting.
2. The burger: I was so bored yesterday, I kept eating. I ate so much cake and then asked Susie to buy me a burger from Mac. She got me a sandwhich which I enjoyed, just before dinner time. She loves me. When I asked her to buy me something non-veg, she said, she will buy me "something very nice" and she did.
3. The article: I have been putting off writing an article I wrote for the TFALL blog for almost a year now. It turned out very nice :)
4. Surprisingly, I had nothing to thank for on Sunday. I took out the laptop to write a post but had nothing to put down. I don't like Sundays. But I am just glad that it is going to change soon.