25 June 2012

Yesterday 24 June 2012

Thank you for:

1. The walk we went for: Mum, Lavi and I went for an evening walk- after ages. It was in many ways historic.

2. Paud Road: I spoke to Rekha di about my life and she suggested some serious changes. These have been on my mind for years now. She urged me to act on them. So, yesterday, I sat with my laptop researching Paud Road. I shared with Mum that I want to move there and buy my own house. She was very excited!

3. The TV not working: It has been acting up since Friday night. I do not watch much of TV anyway, but it brought another unexpected gift- a freer Sunday, if you know what I mean.

4. Vanu: She has been my friend since that time I was 11. Our lives are pretty similar except that I find her much more at peace. We rarely have anything to speak over the phone- but when we meet there is no stopping our conversations. It was her birthday yesterday and from the sound of it, she had a great day. I am grateful for that and for the fact that she is my friend.