Thank you for:
1. The end of the two difficult days: I am glad that the teacher in the next class is returning tomorrow, and I will no longer have to teach that class. It got a bit tiring, not because I taught continuously, but because, I thought I was not doing justice to my kids.
2. The two loved filled emails! Re connecting with an old friend and knowing that is hare a special connection with another.
3. An email which said that I was recommended by my Training Director as "a strong teacher whose story would be valuable to capture". I feel more than great.
4. Helping me rediscover the magic of online photo albums!
5. Giving me a chance to meet Aquib. The cutest boy on this planet. I wish I see and hear him everyday for the next 2 months!
6. The way, I yelled at the kids. It made me believe that they want to change.