Thank you for:
1. What I wore today for the meeting: my blue mini skirt, jeggings and shirt. I think I looked very nice. It was some thing I wanted to wear for a long time, I finally did, today.
2. The lift back home.
3. Clearing the traffic.
4. This guy who I am chatting with. Despite being immensely inspiring, his simplicity and his friendship helps me not to feel intimidated.
5. Giving me the time to clean my cupboard of old clothes. They were lying there for so long, unused, I thought they were sending all the wrong messages to the universe and keeping me thin! If I have the jeans, I wore in ninth standard, it means that I want to look like a 14 year old...
6. The lovely messages he sends me.
7. The dinner with GM and making me realize how much I like her. We stood on the highway and she asked me if I would have dinner with her- I realized she likes me too. I like being liked.
8. The comment the trainer made on the 'Future School Principal' and I heard my name being whispered.
9. Making me realize how much I love my mother. She is my life. And making me realize I should treat her better.