Thank you for:
1. The vacation plans- they get me so excited! Rajasthan, Malaysia, Mumbai outskirts, and maybe, just maybe Pondicherry! I need a camera, soon. Before next Saturday at least!
2. Meeting him.
3. The conversation with my elder sister. Every time I speak to her, I realize how much strength we draw from each other and that despite having a miserable relationship in our childhood, we have grown up to be such loving sisters. And I know, it is more than love, if such a thing exists. Touchwood!
4. Work done. I am happy. At least something got ticked off my 'to do' list. Just realized I need to make a nice 'to do list before I reach 30' or 'to do list in the next 1 year' needs to be made and followed!
5. The calm I am feeling just now. I always feel like this when I am writing here.
6. That beautiful tune which is stuck in my head.
7. The person who instills such positivity in me. I need more of such people in my life and I need to be such a person for others, in my life.