Thank you for:
1. The shopping: I went shopping to buy my sister her birthday gift. She has been asking for a gift since her last birthday. She reminds us of her birthday on the 27th of every month. Younger sisters have special privileges. Since she works for a fashion house, I decided I would gift her a luxury brand bag. So my search began. I searched countless online stores and all kinds of stores and decided my budget. I knew I would have to spend if I wanted to give her a luxury brand. I went with my dear friend Sel to a store and saw two wonderful bags. I bought one after much confusion. There are several great things about the bag, but the best of all is that it is made in USA- not in India. Most brands who make their bags in India- I am sorry to say- I am doubtful of their quality. I am so so thrilled that I got lucky with that bag. I only hope she likes it. In case she doesn't, then too, no loss :)
2. The dinner: When I was in MA-II I told Sel and Vanu that I would take them for dinner to Copper Chimney when I would get a job. That 'dream' got lost somewhere. When Sel got married last year and had to move to Australia, I felt a bit bad about our dinner not taking shape. She is here on a holiday and we decided to do this dinner. Yesterday we went to CC and more than anything else it was a ticking off of a thing from my list. We had a good time also.
3. Selle and Vanu: I enjoy their company. I really do. I like what we talk- food- how to make, life- how to live, work- how to balance, love- how we experience it. Sometimes, I feel like crying because I feel bad about the time we could have spent together and we didn't. Now Sel is on another continent and Vanu and I always feel her not around whenever we meet. I am blessed to have friends like them. I wish we are always together. Now I will go cry...
4. Chel: We bumped into her suddenly on our way home. I got a chance to hug her and realized how much I miss her. All four of us were together after a long time. Four of us and one friend Anu, were a group in Class X.