12 December 2012

Today, 12 December 2012

Thank you for:

1. The work done: So much to be done. I am glad I got it done. Just now. Phew!

2. The short post I wrote: It was impromptu. It turned out well. 

3. My black lentil salad: It was yum. Unbelievable!

4. Dill: I bought dill for the first time. I expected it to be something very spectacular. Poor thing. It looks beautiful but not such a strong flavour. 

5. My compost: it is beautifully ready :) I put it on all my plants and now the second batch is up. 

6. The call I made: I spoke to the guy who has been beating my kids up. He seemed to have quite a few issues and I genuinely empathized with him. It does get tough I am sure- 13 year old boys not listening to you. I am glad I decided to speak to him and sort things out. During the conversations I started feeling so proud of the first batch that we were in the school. ARay, SRKT, ARaw, Wil, and most of all VM. We did such a wonderful job with our students. I really admire VM. He is the best adult care giver for children I have met in my life- after me :p I am also glad that the guy spoke to me well. I am not sure yet if he took it in the right spirit, but I genuinely felt better after speaking to him.

7. Since I bought dill- I shall make potato and dill biscuits tomorrow :)