09 March 2011

Today, 9 March 2011

Thank you for: 

1. the holiday. Tiredness is getting to me. 

2. The peace I experienced this evening at the Ash Wednesday mass. I truly dislike the season of lent. It makes me feel very gloomy. But the Ash Wednesday evening mass brings back wonderful childhood memories. 

3. The sheera at Andheri station- I love sheera. Moong dal halwa actually. I had soft, yellow, soaked in ghee (I know it was oil) sweet smelling, warm sheera. Mummy gave me a bowl of it in the evening too- it was cream coloured, with adequate ghee and loads of cashew nuts. :) On the day of abstinence, fast and penance, I didn't abstain from this not-so-simple pleasure. 

4. Rashmi Di, my Principal. I know I am going to love her more. I know she will be one the main reasons I will have a dream run as Assistant School Leader :) If you ever read this Rashmi Di, you are what I would call- comfort and warmth. And family.