Thank you for:
1. The strong belief that I have within me. I know for sure things will go my way. I can feel it.
2. The weight I have put on. One whole k.g. :)
3. My sister who is making my weight gain possible. She strongly believes that a glass of milk will help me put on weight. She heats milk every night and lovingly puts Horlicks for me in it. She also thinks an egg, a banana and an extra glass of milk every morning will help me put on 3 k.g.s. She loves me dearly. And guess what, this is my younger sister I am talking about!
4. The strength of the person who is making so many things possible for me. One of them is self belief.
5. Don Bosco- Lonavala, and my mentor. Like I have said with all genuineness before, if I am for my kids what he is for me, I will consider my life well lived.
6. Dhanraj. He did his homework today. And he was standing in front of me, facing his back to me while I sat on his desk. He didn't even notice, his hair was right in front of my face. I smelt his hair. It smelt of fragrant almond oil. I have a new memory to associate with that smell now.