18 March 2011

Today, 17 March 2011

Thank you for: 

1. The red and green chalk pieces in the staff room. I really wanted to draw an apple for the kindergarten kids and the only 2 colours that were left in the box were, thankfully, red and green!

2. The pizza. It was delicious. Like most pizzas are!

3. The official allotment of 2 schools. I feel honoured. 

4. This new found drive. I feel energized in spirit. 

5. The new top that my sister bought me. Its beige, cute and very me!

6. Songs on my phone. My phone is a hand-me-down from my elder sister. I totally love it for the number of songs I can store on it. I just transferred 100 songs in the morning and I love every bit of this not-so-new technology! Aadat hai woh from the movie Patiala House is my current favourite.