Thank you for:
1. The regret I am not feeling. I am not feeling guilty or wrong. I am unchanged.
2. Helping me complete all my work. It feels great to sit doing nothing substantial.
3. The wonderful feeling when Dhanraj asked me how many exercises in the worksheet he needs to re-do. The look on every child's face when I told them that they need to respect the worksheets I make, because when they are flying kites or riding bicycles with their friends, I correct worksheets- they need to respect my time.
4. Giving me an opportunity to gift Madhu the elaborate paint box. I always believed that he would be thrilled on receiving such an elegant gift. I was right. I am glad I witnessed his smile.
5. Helping me shout less. I know the kids notice it.
6. The drama sessions for kids: It is finally happening!
6. The drama sessions for kids: It is finally happening!