03 April 2013

Today, 3 April 2013

Thank you for:

1. The Call: I spoke to TC after a year almost. We spoke at length updating each other on our lives and how we came to make the decisions that we have made. I realized I really respect him and I am so glad that he respects me. I think it is an honour. 

2. The feeling on the scooty: My sister and I went to fill petrol in plio today. Plio is our scooty. After these past few days of riding the scooty independently, I realized that I have gotten rid of my intense fear of riding. 

3. My new coach: My younger sister is my new coach! I have asked her to help me get more disciplined. I have work mounting yet I spend my time doing things that are not needed (like making pasta!) She keeps a strict watch on my to-do lists and ensures that I keep ticking things off. Of the 30 things that needed to be done I have been struggling to finish 12. She said she won't let me sleep if I don't strike off at least 3 from tht list. When I finished two and there was just one to go- she helped me with it. I love her. I am lucky. 

4. The silly jokes: We watched videos of Hindi songs online and read the translations and found it hilarious. We stuffed a pillow in a pillow case and laughed at how funny it looked. When you are happy it shows. 

5. Harvest Time! I harvested methi today. Yippy! We ate it nicely. Organic Methi from our own pots. 

6. The Opportunities: Indeed life is taking a new turn. 

7. Making me happy and keeping us protected. 

8. The pigeons: Not really. But a pigeon came and drank water from the bowl at the window today. It also splashed around in the water a little bit and left :)