Thank you for:
Such an awesome awesome day!
1. I started the day meeting Vally and going to his house for the first time. I have known him to be such a calm, gentle and assuring person- I felt the same watching him in his own 'kingdom'. Orlem in the morning is a beautiful place. It reminded me of Paris for some reason.
2. The school invitations: so may confirmations in one day!
3. The visit to Ummedhbhai: I went there after four years. I taught there only for a month yet the students remembered me. The teacher there held my hand and said, "we are all old teachers with several years of experience, but FV is excellent". Coming from a teacher with 30 years of experience, I could only feel very proud.
4. Meeting Vinit: What a highlight!
5. The stay: FS has arranged for a stay for the outstation team members. I feel like some bit of my pride is restored in what I am able to provide to my team. Thanks FS.
6. The end of day show: mostly confirmed. Finally! Despite all the delay.
7. HFW and VM meeting. And having a good time.
8. The session on good touch and bad touch. It was wonderful. I know it.
9. Conversation with AR: I am truly blest that she is helping me. I have to return the favour.
10. So much work. For a while :)