23 April 2013

Today, 23 April 2013

Thank you for:

1. The mail: Just when I thought it would never come,  it did!

2. VM's job: Although he is not sure about what he is going to do next, he has been having a few offers come his way. I have been happy for him. 

3. The work: It has been a bit hard working from home. Today I read an article on how one needs to be very disciplined to be good at work. I get distracted easily and I do things that catch my fancy. I make to do lists and try and stick to the timelines but then I sleep or begin doing things I shouldn't (like watching Jab We Met for an hour). Every day I try to get better, and today I was happier with the things I did however, I have a long way to go. 

4. The morning walk: in order to make better use of my time, I have wanted to go for morning walks. Today was the day that I went alone. I walked how much I wanted and enjoyed the morning. 

5. The breakfast: I decided to make breakfast today (for myself and for my sister). I wanted to make an egg omelette. I added a lot of ingredients but the omelette got stuck to the pan and I had no idea what to do. It ended up like strips of nice tasty egg. My sister enjoyed it so did I.