1. The showcase yesterday: I was at one school in the first week of March. I met two teachers who asked me to see their children's play. After watching the play, I broke down. I told them that if they don't give their students a bigger platform, it won't be alright. They thought about it and after a few weeks I got a call from their student. The student told me that they are going to have a very big showcase in a big school. I decided to go with two of my students. The play was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was also a bit worried because I saw no tension before the show and so I thought they were ill-prepared. I was wrong. The play left me speechless. The flawless dialogue delivery, the colourful costumes, and not a single glitch. At the end of the show, the teachers came to deliver the vote of thanks and they mentioned how I had supported them. They said that if it were not for me, the showcase would not have happened. I was honoured. If such a small action of mine could do such a big thing, I can safely assume I am superman. Jokes apart, if I can take any credit for something so spectacular, I take it as a gift.
A picture:
| Such brilliant costumes you can easily guess what play it was! |
3. My new phone: I want to say this to everyone because I am overjoyed! I bought a new phone today. iPhone itself. Its more advanced than the previous one and I have been amazed at the technology. The phone allows iMessages which is free messages to anyone with an iPhone plus Facetime which means I can actually look at the person while speaking and it is better than Skype! I just spoke to VM and I was thrilled with the clarity. It is faster, more efficient and wowie! Its still called MiPhone Oyster and it is white :) Touch wood!
4. The red bin: We have a very big red bin in my house. It is at least a 10 liter bin. My mother wants to discard it. Guess where it is going to go ;)