16 February 2013

Yesterday, 15 February 2013

Thank you for: 

1. The Green Tea: The word green tea itself makes me happy. It sounds so refreshing and healthy. I was unwell yesterday- just got cold and I kept sneezing. I used four handkerchiefs yesterday- it was quite bad. Soon after my virtual class session- I went to the cafe near the studio. The cafe was just opening, so I had to sit outside- which I truly enjoyed. I took the table closest to the exit so I could see passers-by going to work. I felt great. The morning was so pleasant, sunshine so gentle and just the realization that I am free, made me really happy. I treated myself really. It was great. 

2. Maria, Surya and Saurabh: I spoke to all of them yesterday. I love that girl. And those two guys too. 

3. The High: I experienced a high yesterday- the same one I used to have in class when I used to teach. Its like a trance- VM once told me that its a peak. When one is teaching and students are learning its that exact point of elevation. I experienced it yesterday while teaching a topic I thought students were not familiar with at all. It was wonderful. Later at night, I got an email which had feedback on my session. It was really nice and I felt even happier. 

4. The Student Kits: STF has offered to sponsor our student kits for the conference. Yesterday, we received pictures of the stuff and the entire team was happy. As much as I am waiting for a speaker to confirm- good things are happening :) I also heard from S that JP, the speaker has been nominated for another prize. It made me happy. 

5. Sisters at home: My sisters were at home. Younger sister did not go to work and my older sister returned home early. We are all happy when we are together. 

6. The Tomatoes: There are about eight tomatoes on my plant :)

7. The Herbal Tea: I made herbal tea again at night. My sisters also wanted to have it. I put in all the spices and crushed them using this: My mortar and pestle. I call it Charak :)