Thank you for:
1. The Early Morning Mass: I went for Ash Wednesday Mass today- at 6.30 am. I had no issues waking up early in the morning and had a good time. It felt wonderful to go for mass in the morning after some years.
2. The scooty ride: I won't say I am perfect, but I do a good job. I rode well today and navigated through a traffic jam on my own!
3. The package for VM: for Valentine's Day. Sue is going to Delhi with a big box of cookies. And a tomato :)
4. The conversation with Megh: and he just sent me an email. I am glad I have these people in my life.
5. Small good things: I truly appreciate these small good things that are happening. I really need a few big ones. I have been waiting too long.
6. The sponsorship that has been coming in. Again, Dear God, a windfall :)
7. Tomorrow: It does look like a lucky day!