22 January 2013

Today, 22 January 2013

Thank you for: 

1. The call from SB. SB is the head of HR at the international airport. I met him first when I was at my corporate job. He came to teach the students of the finishing school values. All of us were rapt in attention. It was wonderful. I have always written to him since the time I have been a teacher. I wrote to him once again because I wanted to take my kids to the airport. It did not work out however. He called me today to tell me that one of his colleagues or a friend ran the marathon on Sunday- for ATC :) I was beyond touched. 

2. The ATC team: I am blest to have people who are completely handling the work. I know I don't have to bother about some things. It is great. 

3. The cookies I baked. Awesome! I used oil instead of butter- increased the flour and oatmeal content- yet they came out super! 

4. GR finally quitting his job. 

5. The message: We finally heard from AK's manager. A definite no is much better than having to wait endlessly.