24 August 2014

Today, 24 August 2014

Thank you for:

1. The cats: When I was leaving Mumbai I told Top Cat to take care of Mum. It's such a loyal cat, it sat outside the window for two hours the day I was in the train. When mum got tired and slept a little bit on the sofa itself- close to the window, Toppy entered home. Mum was startled when she woke up and told her to go back. Toppy left. After a few days, my sister narrated how Toppy has been coming with her children. The kittens have become a part of our family with my parents (especially my father) preparing meals especially for them. Today I witnessed this love and affection. It's wonderful to see my parents fussing over them. I like how engaged they are :) Those are the kittens before and after dinner. They remind me of my sisters and me except that we no longer fight when there are goodies to eat. 



2. The fall: I am glad it's ok. 

3. The Cafe Visit: Mum, my sister and I went to a CCD near our house. It was the first time Mum and we went to a cafe (a hip one) together. We spent a lot of time sitting and chatting. It was a wonderful experience.