Thank you for:
1. 2426: I believe in magic. For about 4 months now (or more) I have been looking for a number plate that has the numbers 2426. I have seen ALL numbers like 2325, and even 2624. My sisters and friends also got involved and everyone reported the numbers they saw. Once my younger sister was two autorickshaws standing side by side 2428 one was registered as 03 and the other one as 02. I wondered if there would be a 2426. Out of the millions of combinations that are present, I thought it would be real magic to see what I want. Today I saw it. A small green tempo struggling to move ahead. I couldn't believe my eyes! Magic exists!
2. My class today: We had a great time. I was in a good mood. When I entered my class, students said "Ma'am you seem to be in a good mood". They came up with lots of research questions and now we are all working on the actual projects. Since their exams are around the corner we will have to delay the final competition by a few weeks. This gives us more time to grow plants and watch the entire cycle (may be not fruiting yet). I will also use this holiday time to take them somewhere- some more parks, etc.
3. Butterfly season: I think it is butterfly season nowadays. There have been so many these days!
4. The book: A lot of my friends and loved ones have been gifting me books. I got Cooked today. My sister gifted me this one. I was thrilled. Now I only need to read all of these wonderful books :)