Thank you for:
1. The work I finished: Plenty in a word! My to-do list is almost empty. Everything has been ticked and what is left can be finished tomorrow. Sometimes, I get really charged and finish everything that needs to be done. I surprise myself :)
2. Badminton: My sisters bought badminton racquets today and after years, we went down in the building and played. I felt so invigorated.
3. My watchman's son: He is just a year old. His mother delivered another baby just a few days ago so she is recuperating. When we were playing in the compound, I went to get him. He was crying- irritated because of the heat and was restless. I asked his mum if I could take him with me and he came easily. My sisters and I played with him so much. He kept walking and running a bit. He crawled a bit too. He was very intrigued by the shuttlecock and kept throwing it and laughed every time he saw me. He then invented his own game- while I stood he walked under my legs- like I was a tower. After playing this game for a while, he fell down. His bum landed on the floor and on loosing balance he banged his head to the ground. We were horrified and lifted him up. When I held him he cried, turned his face away and wanted my younger sister to hold him. I was taken aback by how easily his trust was broken. I apologized and after a while he seemed fine. I came home thinking about this episode for long. I felt guilty but I had done no wrong. Anyway, now we cannot hear him at all- we think he is sleeping soundly because he got tired playing :)
4. Trideep Bhaiyya: My neighbour fell off the train in April. Half his leg had to be amputated. This left us very shaken and I was very disturbed for months. I was afraid of trains and everything around me. I began to realize how unpredictable life is. Today after so many months, he came down with a walking stick and an artificial leg. He has begun walking :) I want him to run a marathon. Soon, I will tell him.
5. VM: Nice news he gave me today. Yay!
6. And tomorrow is YOGA CLASS!!