11 September 2013

Today, 11 September 2013

Thank you for:

1. The morning: I had one of the most peaceful mornings in years today. I woke up peacefully at 8.00- and found the house completely empty. I lazed a bit and stood by my window for hours. There is a certain smell in the air in the months of September until January. This smell triggers in me memories of my school days- and these 5 months used to be my happiest time as Diwali holidays were close and Christmas would be around. I heard so many birds and also saw parrots on the other building. I really love my nature surrounded house. 

2. The distractions: I was on a call today and realized that my eyes were continuously out of the window. I kept looking at almost every butterfly that was flitting outside my window. Plus the weather was so wonderful today that I was glued to nature. 



3. Sudden Holiday: School was shut today. I came to know only later when I was just going to start getting frantic. Yippy!

4. The work: I have been working quite hard these days after I realized that people work for ten hours a day (and I discovered I work only for about 4 or 5). Now with new adjustments to my timetable, I feel more efficient and I can see that my output is improving. Now I am going to be awesome!