Thank you for:
1. The email from TRC: I was a bit worried about him as I realized that he suddenly disappeared from Twitter. I wrote to him and he replied. I am glad and at peace.
2. The scooty ride: I slowly realized I was not enjoying the scooty rides because I was afraid. I would go in circles on my home roads. Today, I took it on a new route, all by myself. I was exhilarated. Now, I am excited :)
3. Several emails: Lots of emails have been reaching me which gets me pretty excited. I love hearing from people.
4. The meeting with LG: Exciting times ahead is all I want to say.
5. My sunscreen: A long post on it surely but I am glad I chose that product.
6. Dadar Vegetable Market: Wonderful shopping experience. I bought a bag full of vegetables for 130 INR. Chel Bought vegetables yesterday for 86 INR and it was just a small amount. I bought brocolli, zucchini (first time ever- just to try), flat beans (I dont know what they are really called) amlas, oranges and so much more. I love it when my refrigerator is stocked with these vegetables- it makes cooking much simpler and exciting. So Amla squash for my sisters tomorrow and zucchini and brocolli in coconut curry for us all at dinner!