Thank you for:
1. The workshop I attended: I loved it. It was much more than I expected- for all the things I got to take back, for the seeds, for all that I saw- for all that I could begin dreaming about. This holiday that I have taken has done me so much good. If anybody asks me what my hobbies are I can confidently say- reading, writing, cooking, gardening, traveling and lucky me teaching which is also my profession! I will soon add composting, tailoring and organic shampoo making to the list- once I find where to buy soap nuts from.
2. My article: Soon to be published. I think I should get paid for my articles from now on.
3. Meeting KK: thank you God. I don't want to say much. But it is nice to meet people who come with so much promise.
4. My trip to Banglore: For a few days. Going to see a lot of alternative schools, meet some people, and do some sight seeing. I definitely will visit some organic farms and help out a bit if they let me :)
5. Tomato Soup: I would have said that this item was the first one that turned out so perfect. But, I have made au gratin, florets in brocolli sauce, tamatar ki sabzi, mushroom pate, apple crumble, doodhi halwa and several egg dishes well too. But this was the first soup of my life and it turned out perfect. My sister took a sip and raised her one eyebrow and said yum! Tomorrow I will make stuffed peppers and get my phone repaired.
Thank you for the self discovery. Thank you for the hope and new ways of prayer.