Thank you for:
1. The travel: I have realized that more than reaching a destination what gets me really excited is the journey. I love being in a train, plane, bus or car. That time in the middle when there is nothing to do. Just wait to reach or laze, read a book, listen to music or stare at the beauty that is passing you. From Mumbai to Bangalore, the ride that lasted 24 hours, I had nothing to do. I read a book, slept and looked at the scenery outside. It was beautiful.
2. What I saw: I saw 2 peacocks, a squirrel, fields of marigold, sunflower, supari, coconut, mango, and so much other wonder. I could smell the soil and foliage from far away. I stood by the door to get a closer view and I felt the wind literally pushing me. It was wonderful. I want to live in simplicity like that.
3. The people I met: considering how shy I am, and how much I push myself in social situations I did well and now a long series of events await me :)
4. Soul searching: I searched for some answers within me. They have been there but were quite loud and clear yesterday. I am feeling much at ease because of those.
5. The book I am reading: The Element by Sir Ken Robinson. I forced my elder sister to buy it for me. She is a very kind and generous person- she did. I read a lot of it yesterday and I have been so happy discovering things, I had not known. I did not know that gut feeling is a valid sense- as in, psychologists do not agree but Sir Ken Robinson acknowledges it! Not that I needed anyone to acknowledge it, but now that it is there, I am immensely happy.
6. Emails: I wrote some emails, so I got some back. Nice little happy packages these emails are!