15 May 2012

Today, 15 May 2012

Thank you for:

1. My sister. It is her birthday today. We gifted her a tunic and shoes that she wanted for a long time. She was having her birthday anxiety last night and was quiet all of a sudden. I asked her if she was excited about her birthday and she said she was indifferent. Her mood changed a second after she saw her gifts :)

2. This rest: This is exactly what I wanted- no job. Nobody to report to, no place to be, nothing. I can sleep whatever time I want and wake up whenever I went. I am always at home and spending my time reading, surfing the net, writing and watching videos I should have, years ago!

3. The secret. We watched the video last night and feel so positive and invigorated! I am truly happy. 

4. The visa application. I am a bit worried about all the dates, people and financial information. I would like to be completely honest in the application- that is how I am and that is how I want it to be. 

5. This feeling of abundance: I am happy and free.