12 February 2012

Today, 12 February 2012

Thank you for: 

1. Saurabh's selection for the conference: I am really happy for him and I am glad he is the one who is going. 

2. Helping us agree on a name: The trust is going to be called Achieve Together :)

3. Niya: She came home, gave light and ate cake. 

4. the opportunity to dress up: meeting Saurabh was just an excuse to dress up. I loved what I wore and how I looked!

5. My white chikankari kurta: for 120 INR from Dadar station. I love white. I love chikankari. I love cheap. I love authentic Indian stuff. 

6. The breakfast: that the strawberry milkshake turned out yummy and the mushroom pate tasted just right. 

7. Fiona D'souza: she is self actualized and enlightened. Adjectives like sweet, kind, unbelievable, very very nice are all passe for her. 

8. What the Doctor said. Thank you very very much for that.