1. Mishka: Mishka is my friend's daughter. Yesterday was her first birthday and today we had a party. The theme of the party was 'polka dots' hence there were dots of every kind. See the photo below to check out the dots on the dresses, scarf, balloons and also the return gifts!
2. My TFI friends: I have been increasingly feeling grateful for the friends that I have made at TFI. Maybe the increased feeling of gratitude can be attributed to the frequency with which I have been meeting them (in the past few weeks it has been quite high) but nonetheless I cherish every new memory we create.
3. The early morning call: I have been longing to speak to VM since he has been travelling. I get to speak to him very less and have so much to tell him. He said he would call in the morning and he did. We spoke rapidly and before he could finish speaking the call got disconnected. I was delighted to hear about his trip to Universal Studios where he sat on a ride three times!
4. The letter of appreciation: ATC got a letter of appreciation from a special school for being inclusive. Woohoo! The credit however goes to my team member Mariya who was very persistent with having them send their kids.
5. The blogger app: I just found and installed the blogger app on my phone and I am blogging from my phone! In the past few months the frequency with which I have been posting on the blog has reduced because I do not blog in the day unless I have something very powerful to say and the words are flowing. I prefer blogging at the end of the day when I am more reflective. However, putting on the laptop is so cumbersome that I do not blog at all. I have been wanting to have an app to be able to blog easily and here it is!
6. The day: my day in entirety was great. I loved the party to start with, the conversations we had and just the general sense of bonhomie. I am glad for several little things that fell in place throughout.
