24 February 2014

Today, 24 February 2014

Thank you for:

1. The day I spent at home: I had a great day at home and I spent a lot of my time finishing a huge document that is due tomorrow. I actually turned in work before a deadline! I am thrilled :)

2. The insect bite: I had the day at home because just after lunch, I decided to lie down on my bed for a while and felt an itch on my neck. Gradually, I found that the itch turned into big red swellings on my neck and back. Initially I thought I got hives but then I found the insect crawling on my neck. I caught it and handed the little thing over to my mum. We did not identify the insect and my neck was a sorry sight. I applied cream and decided not to go to office. Hence I got to stay at home and finish a lot of my work.

3. Yogurt and honey: I decided to have yogurt today as my zero milk intake may create problems in the future. I decided to jazz up the yogurt by adding a bit of honey to it. It was awesome! The taste was great and it is even good for health. Curd and honey are compatible according to ayurvedic principles and I am so glad that something so healthy tastes so good. Please try it the next time you are having yogurt.

4. W's baby: W, my colleague got a baby boy today :)