14 May 2013

Today, 14 May 2013

Thank you for: 

1. Helping me find my passport: I had to go to get my aadhaar card made today. Using the passport as the proof document is very effective and I realized I could not find my passport. I had used it for three things in the past few months- to go to Pakistan, to get my license and to get my forex card cancelled. Two times I remember I was very careful with my passport- I was however not sure about the time I went to cancel my forex card. Something told me that it was at home but after searching everything, when I could not find it, I started to panic. I went to get my aadhar card (without the passport- just the photocopy- but hey, I have entered Pakistan without baggage check!) and came back home very worried. I asked my sister to help me search for the passport and I also prayed. Finally, at the very back of my sister's cabinet was my passport. What a relief. I thanked everyone who helped me find it :)

2. Caramel: My sister's friend has come to India for a holiday. He resides in Dubai. When he was planning the trip he asked her what she wanted and she jokingly said she wanted a camel. So he got her a soft toy. A camel. When I saw it, the word Caramel came to my mind and the name stuck :)

3. The point to tick off my list: I have become perfect at riding the scooty. Of course, I am scared and don't do things out of the ordinary- but I am fine now :)

4. My Aadhar card: I went to register for it and it was done in a jiffy. Awesome!