Thank you for:
1. Being linked on her blog. I feel honoured.
2. The award function, the speech, the training session for school principals, the video, the documentary, the 5 job offers: It felt great being with Neha, Ansita and Angira at the award function. They felt like they were in a different world in KPMG's office. I am filled with pride every time I hear them speak and see their video. Ansita speaks so fluently, even I feel inspired! VM's entry when I was just addressing the audience was very well timed. TFAll wants to make a video on me again. I feel honoured although I feel others need to be showcased too. 5 job offers make me feel very special at least something to fall back on, just in case!
3. Mummy.
4. The opportunity to assess the kindergarten kids. I love them to bits. I hug them more than I assess if they know phonics :) Siddhesh, a little brown eyed boy could hear a loud sound coming from the top floor, he asked me what was there. I told him there was a dinosaur eating something away. He got excited and wanted me to take him there. Kids are fearless. I hugged him tighter! Nirmaan, another little boy could not name the colour red. I took away his red apple. He walked away happily. When I entered his class he knew I had come to return his snack. Kids are trusting.
5. My 7 pairs of shoes which I wear to school. I feel excited every time I get ready for school, feel like something to look forward to!
6. Coming Saturday: Meeting TFI 2009 fellows :)
7. Dimple Zaveri. She epitomizes gentleness and dignity. I miss her. I don't exactly know why.