17 September 2011

Today 17 September 2011

Thank you for:

1. The message in the morning. I clapped in my sleep! Like FS says, some prayers are heard. I truly believe all will be heard from now. 

2. The mail I received: The dreams it has made possible!

3. The hug: I felt like I was being rejuvenated!

4. The party plans: I am sure I will take all my 25 teachers for an awesome awesome party. I am sure. They deserve a treat!

5. The welcome back: I went to school today after 2 weeks. My teachers came running to me to hug me. It felt like my kids ran towards me! They said they missed me and they were happy that I was back. I wonder how they can love me so much. I am so grateful for that. 

6. Rahul: I spoke to him and realized that he has had the same struggles. He told me that fear was natural but courage was needed. I am so so grateful for him and for what he shared with me. I felt supported. 

7. Neha, Dhanya, Pukhraj: again! I love those three. 

8. Grade Four Kids: They were so happy to see me they wanted me in their class. The fifth grade kids and the third and second grade kids. There is something about mothers and children and their infinite capacity for love. 

9. Rashmi didi. Rashmi didi and Rashmi didi: How will I ever repay this priceless gift?

10. The pizza: I eat a lot :) 

11. Theplas: I made them today. I am getting better at cooking. By dinner time, they turned into khakras :p but they were still yum!

12. Gauri: Our childhood friend. I am very happy for her. I am glad I don't feel selfish and am sharing all my ideas with her.