Thank you for:
1. The rains: It was considered a painful day today because of the amount of rain. I hoped not to get much traffic but I was stuck for 1.5 hours both ways. While I was going, just below the Vakola Flyover water was gushing down. And I suddenly realized that I am aching to get wet in the rain. It has also been raining for every single day since the day it first started. I am so happy.
2. My class: After so much longing, I am back teaching in my class. It has been such a treat every single day that I have been teaching. Although I am not doing much with them, I still think they are learning. I am going to push myself to do more.
3. Everything: While I was speaking to my kids the other day, I told them that I have everything. I am teaching the children I love, I have position (as the organization I am working with has entrusted a big responsibility) and I am also independent. I am also making decent money :)
4. Maah Afreen: It is her Birthday today. She has such an infectious laughter and a wonderful personality! I am glad I know her (for 6 years now!)