Thank you for:
1. VM: He was in Mumbai yesterday!! Yesterday felt very different from all other days. I spent a lot of time with him after long.
2. Inspiration and some reality check: Yesterday, I was inspired when I heard of VM's and his friends' cycle tour plans. The amount of preparation, excitement, professionalism in it made me want to engage in something just like that. I was also speaking to someone who considers himself a pro in the development sector. At that time I thought I need to be very careful of what I consider excellence. Apart from that, a single minded focus and devotion to what I really want to do is the best idea.
3. The rain: It was clearly the goodbye of the rain. I could feel the cool breeze, the smell of the dust flying, some hint of wet mud, trees shaking and leaves falling. Rains make me so nostalgic. It was such a wonderful feeling. I also realized that since the rains came late and went late- they were here on time. We follow the Hindu Calendar- and all those worrying in the month of June about rains not coming enough- fret not. Our rains do not follow Gregorian. Now, this is a personal theory that needs empirical support!
4. These past few days: Despite all the nonsense, I am fine :)
5. Lavi's holiday and return: She had a blast. I have some 2000 photos to see!