Thank you for:
1. The research on oil pulling: I am glad I do oil pulling. I am also glad that I am going to write an article on it for a larger audience and force people to do it.
2. The email that VM sent: I am so excited about the fellowship. I think it won't work out, but I am still going to give it my best shot! Let me truly see how powerful sincerity is :)
3. The learning in JKK: I went to Jaipur Kala Kendra the other day. In the centre of a perfect square there was a circle. I stood on that circle and made a wish. I thought it was a magical moment that I had to be in the absolute centre of something. At that moment I realized that I am always at the centre of everything, because the world is ROUND! See, how incredibly important every human being is and how immensely thoughtful our God is?
4. The revised concept note: Never thought word was such a challenge to work with. I am glad I am not getting frustrated!